We are absolutely this thrilled what huge steps this slim narrative self-help title is taking in Germany AND NOW abroad, too! We just sold rights to Tessa Randau, THE FOREST, FOUR QUESTIONS, LIFE, AND I (DTV 2020) Pantagruel in Norway – yuhuu!
- the book made #19 on SPIEGEL’s annual topseller list for 2020
- 500 reviews on amazon.de
- rights just sold to Norway (Pantagruel) along with France (Hachette), Italy (Feltrinelli) and the Netherlands (Kosmos)
- 128 pages
- a very personal debut from an auspicious author
- realistic, inspiring, encouraging
- for fans of John Strelecky´s The Why Café
- the author’s new book will be out this fall: THE MOUNTAINS, THE FOG, LOVE, AND ME (fall 2021)
She actually has everything she has ever dreamed of, but the young woman is, nonetheless, increasingly discontent. She frequently has no idea how to manage the daily balancing act between career and family. One day, while walking through the woods, she encounters an old woman, who shares with her the four questions of life that can change everything. The young mother isn’t quite convinced by this claim, but she still resolves to figure out how the process functions. The first question is: What do I actually want?
And the process actually works. She slowly begins to believe in the power of the questions, but then one question plunges her into a major crisis: What do I actually need? Suddenly, so many things seem to be under scrutiny. The old woman doesn’t have any easy answers, much to the young mother’s disappointment. Instead, the old woman offers to reveal the final question to her. This one has the greatest power to catalyze far-reaching change. Is she ready for this?